cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

this qlikview document was created by another qlikview personal edition user

Hi all,

it's very urgent, I need a help on qlickview, my colleague was using his user account to create a reports for two years, now he resigned but could not load the report and message appear. after resignation, his user account has been deactivated by our help desk, what i did, I asked the team to re-activate his account in order to login into the server to load the report using qlikView 11 but unfortunately the message display.

very strange that i am using the same user account that was creating those reports. any advice? please    

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks all for your prompt response.

I have resolved the issue, by changing the license key in qlikView 11 while login using my user account. After that the application allowed me to edit, update and debug the reports.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Did you lease the license again for that user login from the server. ?

See here:

QlikView License Leasing

howiekrauth
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

I think Vishwarath's reply is correct, but you may need to log into a client machine as the colleague who left, as well...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks all for your prompt response.

I have resolved the issue, by changing the license key in qlikView 11 while login using my user account. After that the application allowed me to edit, update and debug the reports.