Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ing_jesus_lopez
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

dont sort values when user select values

hello,

I need save values of selections, when the user select  values in mutlibox object i need skip the sort because qlikview sort automatically the values.

Example: When the user select 4-2017, 3-2017, 2-2017, qlikview sort values, 2-2107, 3-2017, 4-217, i need skip this order and save the values in variable.

vVariable = 4-2017, 3-2017, 2-2017

Regards.

7 Replies
vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

did you try this?

Capture.PNG

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

can you explain more

what is your expression ? where you are suing this?

ing_jesus_lopez
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hello vishsaggi

Yes i try but the result be the same, qlikview sort the values

Regards.

ing_jesus_lopez
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

hello

I need to save values ​​as the user makes the selection, that is, if the user first selects the value 4-2017 and then 3-2017, in the variable these values ​​are saved, but qlivkiew orders the values. To save the values ​​I used GetFieldSelections(FIELD) and Concat(Distinct((FIELD)),',').

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

Use sort expression like:

=match(Only({1}Field), 'Value1',  'Value2')    like

ing_jesus_lopez
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hello sureshqv

When i use match i should be introduce the values for evaluate, i have 20 values, i thinking save the values every selection of the user.

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

You can try using Concat(GetFieldSelections(Field), ',', GetFieldSelections(Field)) in your text object. But i believe this Concat with sort weight will do Asc sorting, not sure if we can override it.

stalwar1marcowedel‌ any ideas on this.

basically when the users selects any Multibox in any order the selection should be dynamically sorted and display in Textobject.