cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Publisher - Loop Field in Document - Error Distribute - Access Problem

Good Morning at all,

i have the following configuration for access to the Application in our AccessPoint. (We use QV 11.20.12664.0)

We have a qvd where all the people are inside for the Application we have. Here the example:

Script_Access_Table_Step_3.JPG

Then in the Application itself, i have the following script to filter the NTUSER who should have access to this Application.

Script_Access_Step_2.JPG

I configured our Task in the Publisher over "Loop Field in Document" like this:

Loop_Field_in_Document_Step_1.JPG

Everything works fine. But when the Distribution Service failed during the copy to the AccessPoint, everybody who have access to one or more other Applications, they can also see this Application where they are not allowed to see.

This is what the Log says to the Error:

Server_Error_Step_4.JPG

I have no idea what i can do, that not everybody are then allowed to see this application who have generel access to one or more other Application.

Can anyone help me? Thanks a lot.

Kind Regards

Daniela

1 Reply
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

You can't use Sam Account name:

SAMAccountName, the logon name used to support clients and servers running older versions of the operating system, such as Windows NT 4.0, Windows 95, Windows 98, and LAN Manager. This attribute has to consist of less than 20 characters to support older clients.

I think you need to use DisplayName, try that and let me know.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.