Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

QRS API POST Connection via Qlik Sense only

My scenario: I am trying to get the reload task details from QMC into QlikSense App via Get Method in REST Connector.

It is working fine. Then I want to do some task to start as per POST method by QRS API call. I am getting http error: 403 asking to first for the authentication and then to POST it. I have installed Qlik Client certificate into my user account machine and thus tried with export file.  Attached screenshot.

One more doubt: Do I have two API connections (GET & POST) inside the script or only using one connection (GET & WITH Conn.) ??

Any suggestions would be helpful !! This scenario is working fine in POSTMAN handling Cookie Session for the proxy to authenticate.

But I want to implement it in Qlik Sense App directly. I am using Qlik Sense Desktop version Feb 2018.

stevedarkerik.wetterbergjogaklbmw

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

QRS API POST.jpg

Has anyone tried the POST request via REST connector ???

jbouslimi
Contributor III
Contributor III

Anyone found a solution or a work around?

piotrek_w
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi,

I am facing the same issue. I would like to run QS task from QV QMC. I thought that using REST connector is a good idea however I stuck with the POST request. I can fetch some info using GET QRS request. I receive cookie and try to put it into POST request but without success. 

Any ides or example how to do it? 

I was using Qlik REST connector - product version 2.11.0 but also I tried directly from QS - QS FEB 2020.

Thanks in advance for any help.

BR,

Piotrek