Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
muthukumarbalu
Contributor III
Contributor III

To hide filters based on minimize of table

Hello Expert,

Refer the below screenshot, I want to hide two buttons, when the table is minimized (POL Summary) and it should come back when I opened the tab (POL Summary).

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dhanavindhan
Creator
Creator

Hi Muthu,

For your scenario, uncheck minimize and maximize option from your table. Create one button and assign a variable to the table to show / hide. Now go to layout and do this.

Enable the same in another button object also which is particularly appear for that table. Now you will get this both object at the same time by single button action.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
marcus_sommer

Within the UI there are no features available to query this kind of object-states only with macros is this possible but whose use within the UI is not recommended.

The easiest way to implement such a logic would be to remove the auto-minimizing and the use instead od variables which control the visibility (in tab layout) of all related objects. This meant one or several buttons/textboxes are used to change per action one or several variable-values.

- Marcus

dhanavindhan
Creator
Creator

Hi Muthu,

For your scenario, uncheck minimize and maximize option from your table. Create one button and assign a variable to the table to show / hide. Now go to layout and do this.

Enable the same in another button object also which is particularly appear for that table. Now you will get this both object at the same time by single button action.

muthukumarbalu
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

marcus_sommerdhanavindhan‌ Thanks, let me try this.