Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not able to open Dashboards from Accesspoint

I am not able to view dashboards from accesspoint via the accesspoints links , even though I am assigned a User Cal .

whenever I am trying to view the dashboards , it asks me for the credentials . I am using the correct credentials , still it shows me as authentication failed .

However when I am using the system credentials where the QV is installed , I am able to access the links . Except this all other User who are assigned the user cals are not able to view the report .

5 Replies
ychaitanya
Creator III
Creator III

Does the App have Section Access implemented ?

Thanks

CY

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Who exactly is asking for your credentials? Is it the AccessPoint landing page itself that should open when navigating to http://Qlikviewserver/qlikview but instead - before displaying any thumbnails - shows a login dialog?

Or you are able to view the landing page with all thumbnails and with your correct user ID/user name displayed after the Welcome message in the top right corner, but as soon as you click a thumbnail a login request pops up?

Can you post a screenshot?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

No

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

it asks for the login dialog before displaying any thumbnails  and when providing the credentials that are assigned with user cals , still not able to login .

Only the credentials with system having Qlikview installed works .

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

That means that Windows itself is unable to verify your identity and asks for credentials all over again. Moreover, the fact that you get a dialog like this, you enter valid credentials and the server is still unable to verify you identity points to an AD problem. The account that is used to install and run the QlikView services is probably a local account which is known to the copy of Windows that is running on your server.

Is your QlikView server member of a domain, in which your account has been created ? If not, please make it so. Otherwise you may have to resort to locally created users without any privileges in your domain.