Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there possible to use string value in y-axis

Hi Folks,

I need a clarification that can we customize y-axis on barchart with string value?

else is there any extension to solve this?

Thanks in advance.

Dinesh.

5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Simple answer no - But, Till how many you want to add? Can you show expected result so that we may found Extension for you..

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Capture.PNG

am expecting output should be like this

Anil_Babu_Samineni

What is the analysis for stake holder here. For me not make sense? But we can add text using "Text in chart" If needed to show some message but Y-Axis really not make sense to me..

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

here we r using the measure as grades which has string values like(A,P,NI,W) for each student. if we select particular student it should show like if he is passed in a subject it should show (Pass P) or if he Need to improve then (NI) else (warning W). Or is there a better way to show this metric in any other chart???   

Anil_Babu_Samineni

You can show case Grades like this? Because, Y Axis with text we don't have feature. If you need you can show in tabular instead Graphs..

Capture.PNG