Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
luis_mendez
Contributor
Contributor

Connect QV 12.10 - HANA

Hi,

Someone has connected QlikView version 12.10 with Hana through sapConnector ver. 6.6, I can not establish the connection I deployed the  next error:

Qlikview ID: 00 TYPE: E Number: 001 Not authorized to use this function

The roll have already been assigned to the user in SAP, the versions of the transports were correct, I have enabled the "Qlik SAP Network Server" service but I can not establish the communication, when performing the connection test from the connector it displays the message of successfull, but when trying to perform the select, it is when this error appears,  any ideas?

2 Replies
tobivogt
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi,

can you tell us which connector you 're using? SQL or Extractor?

Have you already checked in SAP via /N/QTQVC/SQL whether the Transaction and the select Statement can be started?

Regards,

Tobias

Hakan_Ronningberg

Hi,

If you are using the Extractor connector the following roles must be assigned to the Qlik SAP user:

QTQVCEXTRACTOR

To be used by Extractor Connector Back-end user for doing extraction jobs from Qlik.

QTQVCEXTRADM

This role is used to activate and generate the extractors in an SAP system. It can also be used to test Extractors in the SAP system and to monitor Extractor jobs.

QTQVCEXTRSETUP

This role can be used to create, delete, and verify the setup of the logical system in an SAP system for later use by the Extractor Connector. It can also be used for administration tasks like migrating Extractors and the Extractor Environment.

Otherwise check in the Installation Guide under the heading for the used connector which roles are needed!

Regards,

Hakan