Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
naveenbalanagu
Contributor III
Contributor III

Scalability Tools - Unable to connect to Qlik Sense App using users from ODBC data connector

Hi,

I am running into connectivity errors when I try to connect to the app in Scalability Tools using the user directory which is fetching users list from a DB.

Capture.JPG

Here are my settings in QMC and Scalability Tools

In QMC, I've added a new user directory connector which is of type ODBC. It reads users data from a SQL server table. After the connection is set up, I see that list of users from the DB table are shown in QMC users section. After that I assigned license tokens to these users.

Now, I am trying to connect to apps from Scalability Tools using the users from this table. But it is throwing the above error.

Do I need to create any additional security rules in QMC to allow these users to access the apps directly?

Here are the screenshots of virtual proxy and connection settings in Scalability tools.

Note that using the same below  virtual proxy I am able to connect through other user directory connector which is fetching the user list from an LDAP  server.

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

Also when I use LDAP user account (user name and password), I am able to log in to Qlik Sense hub but when I try with user credentials that are fetched from DB (ODBC connector) I am not able to log in.

Can anyone suggest what settings I need to change/add to make this work for ODBC users.

0 Replies