Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hug_qlikview
Contributor III
Contributor III

How can I change the tab info for a QlikView app in version November 2017

Hi,

I've installed the latest version November 2017 SR3 and I would like to change the tab information. In this version the tab gives a adress:

while in our production version 11.20 the tab holds only the application name

Any one got an idea?

Best regards,

maria

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
hug_qlikview
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi,

The problem has been solved - on my desktop I have two version of the plugin but only one can work at a time. When having only one plugin in the last version the tab is appearing correctly with the title of the document.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
marcus_sommer

Go to the document properties in tab general and there within the field "Title" direct below the tab-name you could set your wished application name.

- Marcus

hug_qlikview
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for your suggestion but this does not solve the problem. I have a defined title but the tab gives a path instead of the title when opened via the accesspoint (IE with plugin). I guess there is somewhere to define this in the QMC...

Do you have an idea?

Best regards,

maria

marcus_sommer

This was a misunderstanding because I thought you meant the application title but you meant the url-path. I'm not sure if there is any native settings within the qmc to adjust them but maybe the following might be helpful for your task: Scrap the long QlikView URL – use a friendly URL instead.

- Marcus

hug_qlikview
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks again Marcus - I will check with the support if there is a way to change the path.

hug_qlikview
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi,

The problem has been solved - on my desktop I have two version of the plugin but only one can work at a time. When having only one plugin in the last version the tab is appearing correctly with the title of the document.