Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Qlik Sense subtitle expression

Hi Everyone,

How to correct my subtitle expression. I use the same expression for my measure and subtitle but it show different value.

Based on my checking, it somehow include the task with "not started" status.

Please help. Thanks.

Expression:

=Num(Count({$<[SR No]={"=Min ({<Temp = {'Task_1'}>}[Date Created]) >=  MakeDate(2018,1,15)"}>

*$<Status={'Completed'}>*$<[SR No]-={"''"}> *$<Temp={'Task_3'}>

*$<[Date Modified.autoCalendar.YearMonth]={">=$(=AddMonths(MonthStart(Today()-20),-11))"}>

} ([SR No])),'##.0')

sub.PNG

subdata.PNG

subdata2.PNG

[Sheet1]:

LOAD [SR ID],

[Title],  

if(wildmatch(Title,'*Submit*'),'Task_1',

if(wildmatch(Title,'*Approve*'),'Task_2',

if(wildmatch(Title,'*Update*'),'Task_3'

)))  as Temp,

[Status],

[Date Created],

[Date Modified]

FROM [lib://demo/Book1.xlsx]

(ooxml, embedded labels, table is Sheet1);

[Sheet2]:

LOAD [ID] as [SR ID],

[SR No]

FROM [lib://demo/Book1.xlsx]

(ooxml, embedded labels, table is Sheet2);

7 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

It picks for all data points, But, For change Null also considering. I think you could need work around. Can you suppress in Measure for null defines?

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Dear Anil,

If i exclude the null,  I can get the number in the bar chart. but how to make my subtitle expression showing the same number as bar chart?

qq.PNG

stalwar1

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can i get your sample application?

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Dear Anil,

As attached. Thanks.

fabdulazeez
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

If its an average than we are diving by 3 (number of distinct tasks). Than value for subtitle expression is fine as it will 12/3 .

sunny_talwar

May be this

=Num(Count(DISTINCT {$<[SR No]={"=Min ({<Temp = {'Task_1'}>}[Date Created]) >=  MakeDate(2018,1,15)"}>

*$<Status={'Completed'}>*$<[SR No]-={"''"}> *$<Temp={'Task_3'}>

*$<[Date Modified.autoCalendar.YearMonth]={">=$(=AddMonths(MonthStart(Today()-20),-11))"}> }

(If(Len(Trim([Date Modified])) > 0, [SR No]))),'##.0')

pablolabbe
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others