Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amira_khemissi_
Contributor III
Contributor III

Section Access in server disappear

Hello,

I develop a script to secure my application based on 3 fields (F1,F2 and F3) and the NTNAME, I created a key of security like F1|F2|F3 in my data model in the fact table, so for every line I have one security key.

In my script I load the QVD containing abilities, it contains also the ADMIN user on server as service account with * on the 3 fields.

I tested my application in local QV desktop it works fine with my NTNAME also on the laptop of my colleague, but when i deploy on the server it cant identify me by the NTNAME, I used the OSUser() in text object so it show correctly my NTNAME I also displayed the field NTNAME in the data model that contains all NTNAMES from the QVD on my laptopo it reduce on my NTNAME on the server it reduce on the service account so I can see every thinghowever I shouldn't.

Can you help me please?

Thank you

6 Replies
YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Hi,

on you laptop, when you reload, you save, you close the app and you re open it to test if the secttion access is ok ?

you should not test just after the reload, you should save, close and re open

amira_khemissi_
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Youssef thank you for your reply,

Yes I closed the app and reopend it then the security works fine as defined in the QVD, I also tested with my colleague date is reduced as defined for him, the problem appear when I distribute the app on the QMC

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Try to attach your section access script

shilpan
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Make sure that you reload once on your local machine before deploying it to server.

amira_khemissi_
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Please find the script attached,

In my data model I have table like

tbl_sec.PNG

witch contains in the _CLE_LP field the Key created for every line in the fact table and in the _CLE_SEC field all combination possible for every value

qvd_sec.PNG

exp_data_reduced.PNG

amira_khemissi_
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I do