Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Generation of UserID list for each task exporting it on a file

I need to remove the recipients from all task defined in QMC.

Someone knows if is possible a generation of UserID list for each task, exporting the list on a file?

I can't open the tasks one to one to read the recipients of more the 1000 tasks.

thanks in advance for your support.

adriano

1 Reply
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

If you mean "Can I generate a list of accounts a document is distributed to by a Publisher task?", then I guess so, yes.

The QVPR contains these details and unless you stored the QVPR in an RDBMS, they are all embedded in readible xml files. AFAIK you start with DocumentTask.xml. That one contains an entry for every task. Details include a SourceDocument ID (for looking up the document in SourceDocument.xml), and a DocumentTask ID (for looking up the distribution list in DistributionDetail.xml). QlikView can be used to read those files and glue them together.

If you do not want to create all code yourself, you can check out Rob's QVPR Analysis tool here: Tools | Qlikview Cookbook - QVPR Analysis It does all the heavy lifting for you (and can serve as a great example to do something useful with the Publisher details).

Best,

Peter