Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Creating Auto calendar by script and producing Synchronization error

I modified some expression in load script and well in loading data. but after loading Data manager it shows synchronization script error. Once i do manual sync, its associate all the table well,after once again I do load data, it produce data load error and I found auto-generated section with below syntax.

---------------------------------------------

[autoCalendar]:

DECLARE FIELD DEFINITION Tagged ('$date')

FIELDS

Dual(Year($1), YearStart($1)) AS [Year] Tagged ('$axis', '$year'),

Dual('Q'&Num(Ceil(Num(Month($1))/3)),Num(Ceil(NUM(Month($1))/3),00)) AS [Quarter] Tagged ('$quarter', '$cyclic'),

Dual(Year($1)&'-Q'&Num(Ceil(Num(Month($1))/3)),QuarterStart($1)) AS [YearQuarter] Tagged ('$yearquarter', '$qualified'),

Dual('Q'&Num(Ceil(Num(Month($1))/3)),QuarterStart($1)) AS [_YearQuarter] Tagged ('$yearquarter', '$hidden', '$simplified'),

Month($1) AS [Month] Tagged ('$month', '$cyclic'),

Dual(Year($1)&'-'&Month($1), monthstart($1)) AS [YearMonth] Tagged ('$axis', '$yearmonth', '$qualified'),

Dual(Month($1), monthstart($1)) AS [_YearMonth] Tagged ('$axis', '$yearmonth', '$simplified', '$hidden'),

Dual('W'&Num(Week($1),00), Num(Week($1),00)) AS [Week] Tagged ('$weeknumber', '$cyclic'),

Date(Floor($1)) AS [Date] Tagged ('$axis', '$date', '$qualified'),

Date(Floor($1), 'D') AS [_Date] Tagged ('$axis', '$date', '$hidden', '$simplified'),

If (DayNumberOfYear($1) <= DayNumberOfYear(Today()), 1, 0) AS [InYTD] ,

Year(Today())-Year($1) AS [YearsAgo] ,

If (DayNumberOfQuarter($1) <= DayNumberOfQuarter(Today()),1,0) AS [InQTD] ,

4*Year(Today())+Ceil(Month(Today())/3)-4*Year($1)-Ceil(Month($1)/3) AS [QuartersAgo] ,

Ceil(Month(Today())/3)-Ceil(Month($1)/3) AS [QuarterRelNo] ,

If(Day($1)<=Day(Today()),1,0) AS [InMTD] ,

12*Year(Today())+Month(Today())-12*Year($1)-Month($1) AS [MonthsAgo] ,

Month(Today())-Month($1) AS [MonthRelNo] ,

If(WeekDay($1)<=WeekDay(Today()),1,0) AS [InWTD] ,

(WeekStart(Today())-WeekStart($1))/7 AS [WeeksAgo] ,

Week(Today())-Week($1) AS [WeekRelNo] ;

DERIVE FIELDS FROM FIELDS [TRANSDATE], [LEDGERBALANCESDIMTRANS.TRANSDATE] USING [autoCalendar] ;

----------------------------------------

in this stage if I comment

\\DERIVE FIELDS FROM FIELDS [TRANSDATE], [LEDGERBALANCESDIMTRANS.TRANSDATE] USING [autoCalendar] ;

it remove the error. but every time its load automatically with another auto-generated section and error producing for loading the data.

Can anyone assist me, why I face this problem and how can i avoid such errors.

5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you show image error?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Dear, as you requested, please find the image DataLoaderror.jpgDataLoaderror1.jpg

if I do comment it work loading the data, but again creating another auto expression.

DataLoaderror2.jpg

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try to unlock the default script and reload(). I am facing same issue earlier that was resolved once i unlock the script

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Even though I tried to unlock and do Data Load, it generate the error. further i do the test and find the screenshot.

DataLoaderror3.jpgDataLoaderror4.jpg

Anil_Babu_Samineni

No idea, this part. Sorry for not helping this time .. I am very new to QS