Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
poppypearce
Creator
Creator

how to import LDAP SSL public certificates into keystore using certmgr.msc when we use SSL over LDAP in Qlikview

Hi,

How to import LDAP SSL public certificates into keystore using certmgr.msc when we use SSL over LDAP in qlikview.

if anyone has come across same issue, please provide the steps for the same.

Regards,

Poppy

6 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Did you try to do exactly what you mention, i.e.: open certmgr.msc and import the certificate?

How is this related to SSL over LDAP AND QlikView?

poppypearce
Creator
Creator
Author

LDAP over SSL as per this post I tried importing certificate using certmgr. msc but not exactly sure if it’s fine to keep the certifiate under person or trusted root certificates, as this will be the certificate  pass ldap over ssl. do was looking for much more detailed steps for the same.

poppypearce
Creator
Creator
Author

‌sorry it’s personal folder typo error!

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Try then just double clicking on the certificate file and let Windows choose where to store it. It should be available mainly for the user running the QlikView services, and for that you need to log in as such user, then double click on the file.

poppypearce
Creator
Creator
Author

these files are with .cer extensions, so if i double click it will just should the file information, it will not execute and choose the location.

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Then log in as the user running the QlikView services and install in the Trusted folder (for the computer if you are asked). You might need assistance from your IT in case you need a different format than .cer.