Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

How to send a private massage to some one ?

Hi All

I need to send a private massage to Anil , can some one share with me how to do it.

Paul

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Yeo,

Thanks for your question. Chanty is correct, both members must be following each other, then you will be able to send a message through your profile's Inbox & Activity tab.

For step by step instructions, please see Qlik Community Tip: How to Send a Private Message

Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions.

Best,

Qlik Community Team

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

hi,

you need to follow that person and he also need to follow you then you can able to send message to him

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Yeo,

Thanks for your question. Chanty is correct, both members must be following each other, then you will be able to send a message through your profile's Inbox & Activity tab.

For step by step instructions, please see Qlik Community Tip: How to Send a Private Message

Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions.

Best,

Qlik Community Team

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Thank you very much for your step by step guide.

andreas_koehler
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Jeremy,

how do I make someone connect with me if I am interested to get into contact ? There must be a way of private messaging when it is about getting a quotation for consultancy and the potential consultant is not connected with the potential client.

Best

Andreas

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for your question. You can private message other members once both of you are Connected to each other. Please see the document Qlik Community Tip: How to Send a Private Message for additional details.

I would recommend you send a Connection request to the member you are interested in contacting. Then you can post a status update following the steps on the document Qlik Community Tip: Set a Status Update‌ In your status update, @Mention the other member so that they get a notification of your status update, and include a note in there that you would like them to connect with you also so that you can private message each other.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Best regards,

Jeremy