Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

alternate state

hello everyone

i have two chart and two year list box. one list box have stateA  and other list box have stateB alternate state and both chart have inherited.

my issue is when select stateA list box its properly work on only chart 1 but when i select stateB list box then its not work on chart 2.

please help me to find out.

Thank You.

8 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

You need to assign same in chrat 2 using Second AS

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
swuehl
MVP
MVP

What are the expressions you are using in the chart?

Set Analysis in the chart expressions may overrule chart inheritence.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

but it works fine with chart 1 then why not with 2

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Off course, How come we know about your Alternate states with chart1 and chart2?? Can you attach your 2 inherit chrats

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

i have used conditionally in list box If

($(vShowFilter_Chart5) = 1, 1, 0)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

chart 5 is AS

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Your current set up is unclear to me. Please post a small sample QVW.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Prachi,

if you're familiar with set analysis basis you can use the ideas of: data islands and p() function.

Here is a clear example that may help you building your expressions:

Using Alternate State in QLikSense (without Extensions)

Let me know if this helps - and if not please post a sample file so I can help you building solution.

Kind regards,

Chris