sunny_talwar

Add a single space your first expression and see if that works for you

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Perhaps this?

Capture.PNG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
ananyaghosh
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi,

I just changed the degree to 270, and it works for me.Below is the reference:

%

But you can see that sales % are showing as a flat line, instead of showing up and down. So my requirement is:

in left side means in Y axis it should show Sum(Sales), instead of %(percentage) value and in the chart value it should show % values.

So to achieve this goal, I use 2 expression: Sum(Sales) and makes this invisible and other expression is Sum(Sales) with relative values. But my chart is not showing correctly. WHat should I do now?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Not entirely sure your intend over reply. But, What i understand is instead "Sales" you are going to see "Percentage". Can you attach sample application to look and let us know your end result to see?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
rugveddhuri
Contributor II
Contributor II

Can you try by creating 2 expressions as follows

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Number Format: 1st Expr  -> Expression Default values & 2nd Expr Expression show in %
Screenshot_3.png

ananyaghosh
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi,

I have uploaded my QVW file and I have achieved the goal that I need to do, but I can't hide the Y axis Label like the below screenshot

So

SO If I want to remove the Axis label it is coming like this sum(Sales). So how achieve this?

rugveddhuri
Contributor II
Contributor II

In my example it's not visible

Screenshot_5.png

ananyaghosh
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi,

In measure section , If i remove label title it just showing as sum(sales), instead of showing only 'Sales', but if i use Sales, it just showing it at Y axis. What I have to do to hide this label?

sunny_talwar

Add a single space your first expression and see if that works for you

Capture.PNG