cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

QLIK Web Server crash, unable to RDP

Hello,

I manage a server (windows 2012 R2) that has the qlikview server 12.10.20500 software installed.

Another company deals with the application install & management of the QlikView application.

We are seeing issues with the QvWebServer crashing. There is an entry (in the event log), Request failed: An operation was attempted on a nonexistent network connection.

Then a while later there is another event log entry, again for QvWebServer: Failed to send response: Insufficient quota to complete the request.

There are entries regarding QlikViewServer for a few minutes. then a large number with relation to the QlikView Management Service.

When this second one happens it is not possible to RDP to the server for about 20 mins, until the system is available again.

There are a couple of entries about the remote sessions (logged in through RDP) being disconnected.

No event logs in there about anything windows that has failed.

All the time that the server is unavailable the server pings & the default IIS site is available.

Has anybody seen this behaviour before?

Many Thanks,

Matt Riddler

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi, seeing the same thing. Did you get this resolved?  I am trying to resolve by changeing E1000 adapter to VMXNET3. Might be a network issue. ( vmware )

apostolis_agian
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hello I have the same problem. Did youget this resolved ?

apostolis_agian
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hello I have the same problem. Did youget this resolved ?