Creator II

Color coded Stacked bar chart in Qliksense

I have data as below

ID  Score1    Score2

1     36            32

2     32            24

3     22            12

4     29            30

I want to create a stacked bar chart for each expression and color code that stack based on the color code in Qliksense.

Dimension:

ID

Measure:

Exp1 - Sum(Score1)

Color Code

if(Score1 >0 and Score1 <20,red(),

if(Score1 >20 and Score1 <35,yellow(),green()))

Exp2 - Sum(Score2)

Color Code

if(Score2 >0 and Score2 <20,red(),

if(Score2 >20 and Score2 <35,yellow(),green()))

Thank you very much.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

What are you getting currently?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

What are you getting currently?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
BI_Dev
Creator II
Creator II
Author

PFA QVF.

Here ID 1 - Score 1 should be red

ID 3 - Score1 should be red

ID 4 - Score 1 should be yellow...

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Are you expecting this?

Capture.PNG

BI_Dev
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Can I see the QVF ? not sure what blue is for 2 as it should be yellow...

Anil_Babu_Samineni

This? PFA

Capture.PNG

BI_Dev
Creator II
Creator II
Author

yup...dont see attachment...Thank you very mcuh..

BI_Dev
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Can you please send the attachment ?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I apologies for that? Here are the 2 versions. Because, In QV we have direct facility but QS, We need to work around

Anil_Babu_Samineni

If you solve your issue, Please do it your job and if still not yet solved please free to ask Qlik Community Tip: Marking Replies as Correct or Helpful