Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

New start

I am new to the Qlik please help how to start and do? I am interested to convey this to my students

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sarah_Miller
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Siddique,

As a member of the Academic Program you have been granted several free resources including the Qlik Continuous Classroom that Michael is referring to.  Please review your email for the welcome email which grants access to everything the program has to offer for yourself.  It also includes information on how your students can apply and receive all the same free resources.  If you have any questions please email academicprogram@qlik.com.

Thank you,

Sarah Milller

Qlik Academic Program

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Siddique -

Thanks for your question.

A great place to get started learning Qlik - is at Qlik Continuous Classroom - they have some free modules to help you get started.

QCC is also offering some free content (that you would normally subscribe to) this week - so possibly take advantage why you can.

If you are looking for more informal content to help you get started I suggest you check out this:

New to Qlik Sense Videos

This content is freely available and can be visited by your students as well.

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Sarah_Miller
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Siddique,

As a member of the Academic Program you have been granted several free resources including the Qlik Continuous Classroom that Michael is referring to.  Please review your email for the welcome email which grants access to everything the program has to offer for yourself.  It also includes information on how your students can apply and receive all the same free resources.  If you have any questions please email academicprogram@qlik.com.

Thank you,

Sarah Milller

Qlik Academic Program

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Siddique,

You can download QlikView Developers 11 book along with that you can also download reference manual and QlikView Cook Book from web.

Regards,

Vinod Gadiputi