cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Calculated Dimension Help

Morning guys

I am trying to write a calculated dimension, as per the below. However, I am receiving "//Error in calculation".

Could someone please help where this is going wrong?

=IF(Count({<[FTMR_P2P_KPI]={"Failure","Success","Other"},[Purchase Order Document Type - Code]-={''} >} Distinct [Invoice Number]) < 20,'',

Count({<[FTMR_P2P_KPI]={"Failure"},[Purchase Order Document Type - Code]-={''} >} Distinct [Invoice Number]))

Many thanks,

Gareth

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

When you use a calculated dimension you are supposed to have a level of aggregation

For example:

AGGR(IF(Count({<[FTMR_P2P_KPI]={"Failure","Success","Other"},[Purchase Order Document Type - Code]-={''} >} Distinct [Invoice Number]) < 20,'',

Count({<[FTMR_P2P_KPI]={"Failure"},[Purchase Order Document Type - Code]-={''} >} Distinct [Invoice Number])), CUSTOMER)

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

When you use a calculated dimension you are supposed to have a level of aggregation

For example:

AGGR(IF(Count({<[FTMR_P2P_KPI]={"Failure","Success","Other"},[Purchase Order Document Type - Code]-={''} >} Distinct [Invoice Number]) < 20,'',

Count({<[FTMR_P2P_KPI]={"Failure"},[Purchase Order Document Type - Code]-={''} >} Distinct [Invoice Number])), CUSTOMER)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Clever.

This might not be the method required to achieve what I'm after then.

Essentially I have the a straight table with headings being Rank, Site Code, Site Name, Failure, Success, Other, Total and Success %. Site Code and Site Name are Dimensions, the rest of the columns are Expressions.

I am trying to get rows where the Total column is less than 20. The Total column being the sum of the Failure, Success and Other columns.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Gareth

Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Please test using your expression as the very one first expression and set "Dimension Limits" to filter your results