Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

CALLING ALL NEW QLIK SENSE USERS!!

YES! I AM YELLING! Oops sorry Caps-Lock was stuck. - This post is to inform you of our weekly Qlik Sense getting started webinar. If you are new to Qlik or Qlik Sense, I suggest you take the time to sit with me and learn what makes Qlik Sense the next generation data visualization platform - as well as learn how we are different than query-based tools.

Use this link to register for this month's webinars:

http://go.qlik.com/GSW_Qlik_Sense_Main_Program_GSW_Qlik_Sense_Series_Main_LP.html

I hope to see you there.

Regards,

Michael Tarallo (@mtarallo) | Twitter

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
13 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

mayankraokavinod.nallapaneni‌ have a look ..

mtoIs this only for USERS ?? In my company, there is some other branch which under other BI tool can we suggest for them? They eagerly to know about QS as we are boom the market ...

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee
Author

Hey Anil,

Not really - it can be anyone who is interested in learning how to get started with Qlik Sense - please invite them or have them sign up!

http://go.qlik.com/GSW_Qlik_Sense_Main_Program_GSW_Qlik_Sense_Series_Main_LP.html

Regards,

Mike T

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
dezmundw15
Contributor III
Contributor III

Darn, I am just seeing this.  Did you record the presentation?

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee
Author

Hi Desmond - I run them weekly - so there will be one LIVE tomorrow - I tend to present differently when live and there will be a live Q/A as well. However - you can also view the latest recording here:

Getting Started with Qlik Sense Webinar

If you still want to register for tomorrow's LIVE webinar - you can do so here:

Thanks - hope to see you there.

Mike T

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
dezmundw15
Contributor III
Contributor III

Mike,

I registered for the event but I am trying to log-in to the live session and my login fails.

dezmundw15
Contributor III
Contributor III

Disregard my previous email…I typed in the wrong email address

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi. Are the past webinars posted somewhere? Just discovered this post. Thanks.

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee
Author

Hi Karen - I have recorded one here as well just in case people cannot make it:

Getting Started with Qlik Sense Webinar

From the: New to Qlik Sense Videos

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Michael Tarallo (@mtarallo) | Twitter

Qlik

Regards,