Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alvaro_abv
Contributor II
Contributor II

Negative values in svgMap extension

Hello.

I would like to know that I would have to change the svgMap extension to show me the color in the negative values.

I am currently posting as an expression to show me the absolute value, fabs (NUM), but when exporting it to excel I can not see which values are positive and which are negative. Would there be any way to modify it so that I take the absolute value of the result of the expression without having to add the function fabs in the expression itself.

Regards and thank you very much in advance.

---------------- ------------------- ----------------- --------------

Hola buenas.

Me gustaría saber que tendría que cambiar de la extensión svgMap para que me muestre el color en los valores negativos.

Actualmente tengo puesto como expresión para que me muestre el valor absoluto, fabs(NUM), pero al exportarlo a excel no puedo ver que valores son positivos y cuales negativos. ¿habría alguna forma de modificarlo para que me tome el valor absoluto del resultado de la expresión sin tener que añadir la función fabs en la propia expresión.

Un saludo y muchas gracias de antemano.

0 Replies