Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Simple Table extension help

Hi All,

I'm using below simple table extension to show the product picture as column value it's working fine but this extension dosn't have  below feature. if you have update coded can you share it Thanks

Qlik Branch

1) column header disappear While scrolling the report

2) There is no sub Total feature in this extension

FYI, below report have Product ,Product Picture and  Color and looking for the sub total at Product level and header missing while scrolling. can anyone help me on this. @

Capture.JPG

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Deva - unfortunately this may not be ready as soon as we hoped, so I will continue to be an advocate and push this in our "Ideation" process (internal idea system) - however - using a Qlik Sense extension is the best way for now.

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Michael Tarallo (@mtarallo) | Twitter

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik

View solution in original post

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Deva - you might want to check out this extension:

https://developer.qlik.com/garden/56e8f64ee37930b98cf9dea4 

I use it for my video collection app:

see animate GIF of example:

It can't be incorporate into the TABLE itself - but can be a separate object - also the images are external as web URLS (such as my example on s3) or - can be local on the server (if windows - client managed) 

mgo.gif

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Dev - I got your comment and have inquired with our PM team.

Regards,

Mike

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
devarasu07
Master II
Master II
Author

Hi mto

Thank you so much for prompt reply. if this image/picture representation available in default qliksense (Table & Pivot table) that would be really great!. Thank in advance

Best Regards,

Deva

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Deva - unfortunately this may not be ready as soon as we hoped, so I will continue to be an advocate and push this in our "Ideation" process (internal idea system) - however - using a Qlik Sense extension is the best way for now.

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Michael Tarallo (@mtarallo) | Twitter

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
ilariaphloema
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hi all!

I'm using this extension and I find it very helful.

However, the 2 tips suggested by Deva (fixed column header and Total feature ) would be more convenient to make this extension perfect to use.

Is there a date prevision for this upgrade?

Thanks

Ilaria

devarasu07
Master II
Master II
Author

Hi @Michael_Tarallo ,

Good day to you!

hope your doing well, looking for your guidance/roadmap on this image representation as chart native feature in qliksense. currently we are working to migrate our qlikview inventory reports into Qliksense SaaS enterprise and facing difficulty to migrate this kind of report. can we have this feature  in Qliksense and it will be really helpful to all product based company. 

1) show image (product article/SKU) as column value in table/pivot table native chart as we tried to use some third party extension and it's not working as expected. hopefully we can get this feature in upcoming qliksense SaaS batch release. thank you!

P.S: this feature is available in Qlikview, Power BI and tableau but doesn't have it in Qliksense on premise and SaaS model.

qlikview native chart feature as imageqlikview native chart feature as imageqliksense - used via extensionqliksense - used via extensionpower Bipower Bi

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Deva - you might want to check out this extension:

https://developer.qlik.com/garden/56e8f64ee37930b98cf9dea4 

I use it for my video collection app:

see animate GIF of example:

It can't be incorporate into the TABLE itself - but can be a separate object - also the images are external as web URLS (such as my example on s3) or - can be local on the server (if windows - client managed) 

mgo.gif

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik