Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fcecconi
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Text Title in Chart

Hello

Is there any way to change the color of the text inside the title on a chart?

I am looking to do something like

Timeliness & Completion

So I don't have to put a legend on the chart.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Frank

6 Replies
vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

I don't think so you cannot have two different text with different color unfortunately. I am not sure about other alternatives to do this sorry.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Like this?

Capture.PNG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
effinty2112
Master
Master

Hi Frank,

The presentation tab of your chart allows you to add multiple text boxes with any font colour you want but there can only be one colour per box so for your purposes you may need to add two. Once you've added them use Ctr + Shift to move them around within your chart.

Cheers

Andrew

fcecconi
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

yes

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Oops my bad did not read the post properly. Sorry about that. Just follow what Anil and Andrew suggested if that works out for you.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

So, I have done using 2 "Text in Chart" option available in chart. Then, I drag to over needed and changing color..

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful