Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anjali0108
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Error in installing

Hi,

I have just installed  June 2017 version of Nprinting and I tried to restore the files that I created using Nprinting 17.3.1

but I am getting the below error in Event Viewer. Can anybody please suggest what is that about?

The description for Event ID 0 from source PostgreSQL cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

ERROR:  relation "data_connection_verification" does not exist at character 13

STATEMENT:  INSERT INTO data_connection_verification (status, connection_string, log, last_update, Id) VALUES ((('InProgress')::text), (('navigator=qlikview;documentpath="C:\ServiceNxt Source Documents\All Reports UK\RSA -REPORTS_With Date Restriction UK.qvw"')::text), ((NULL)::text), (('2017-07-28 05:26:07')::timestamp), (('d2289d66-9cb0-4c43-9549-4baae7fa906e')::uuid))

Also,while making the connection ,it's asking for some authentication,what do I have to enter in that?

Thanks.

0 Replies