cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Comparsion of sales in stack bar chart

Hi All,

Is it possible to compare sales of 2016 quarters with 2017 quarters in stack bar chart? But 2017 quarters must be always YTD sales.

Today : 27/07/2017

Ex: Q1 2016 - Jan, Feb, Mar of 2016. But Q12017 should be entire sales of 2017 upto today.

same applies for Q2 2016 - Apr, May, Jun of 2016 but Q2 2017 should be entire sales of 2017 upto today. same applies for Q3 and Q4 as well

Is it possible to achieve this? Thanks to advice

Regards,

Krishna

30 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Yes, We can achieve same. Will you able to provide sample data set

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Anil,

Data file for two years is really huge. i am unable to attach it. Please advice me how to achieve this.

Regards,

Krishna

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Anil,

Could you suggest me or explain me logic to achieve this.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Don' require to share whole rows. Atleast 5 Rows for each Quarter from 2016 and 2017. In fact, This may helps you rather wasting your time and my time too

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Please find attached data Anil. Thanks to advice

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Thanks for that. And you have 3 date fields. Do i need to manipulate to single date field or what? Can you let us know where i need to look and which is Metric and Dimensions??

Better if you provide few lines of output expecting ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Anil, Quarter and Year based on delivery date, For each dimension-customer(customer Key), sum of Delivered Qty required to compare. Thanks to advice.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be attached

Capture.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Anil,

I want this output in bar chart. Please refer to the attachment.