Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Qlik Scalability Tool Connection Settings

Hi All,

Please can anyone advise what I am doing wrong with my Qlik Sense connection settings please from the attached images.

Much appreciated!!!

Thanks

4 Replies
barry_stevens
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

What issue / error are you seeing

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Barry,

Thanks for your reply.

I am seeing 'unable to connect to application' !

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

The log file shows as....

2017-07-20 11:44:57.0217+00:00 DEBUG Trying to open named pipe towards pid: 3700
2017-07-20 11:44:57.9697+00:00 ERROR Failed to get app structure: Failed to connect to app. Error::Failed to connect to application
System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.ComponentModel.WarningException: Failed to connect to app. Error::Failed to connect to application

at ClickScenarioEditor.SdkExerciserAssembly.ParseAppStructureResults(String jsonStructure)
   at ClickScenarioEditor.SdkExerciserAssembly.<DoGetAppStructure>d__39.MoveNext()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
---> (Inner Exception #0) System.ComponentModel.WarningException: Failed to connect to app. Error::Failed to connect to application

at ClickScenarioEditor.SdkExerciserAssembly.ParseAppStructureResults(String jsonStructure)
   at ClickScenarioEditor.SdkExerciserAssembly.<DoGetAppStructure>d__39.MoveNext()<---

2017-07-20 11:45:00.9426+00:00 DEBUG Trying to open named pipe towards pid: 7660
2017-07-20 11:45:01.7866+00:00 ERROR Failed to get app structure: Failed to connect to app. Error::Failed to connect to application
System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.ComponentModel.WarningException: Failed to connect to app. Error::Failed to connect to application

at ClickScenarioEditor.SdkExerciserAssembly.<DoGetAppStructure>d__39.MoveNext()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
---> (Inner Exception #0) System.ComponentModel.WarningException: Failed to connect to app. Error::Failed to connect to application

at ClickScenarioEditor.SdkExerciserAssembly.<DoGetAppStructure>d__39.MoveNext()<---

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Craig,

I am facing the similar issue. Did you resolve it. Please share.

Thanks

Dinesh