Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Quick Build Tutorial and Release 3.2 or June Release Site Blocked

Hi

When looking for the latest release or the quick build tutorial I keep getting a blocked screen

I attached the image

Please help! Unblock me

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Graham,

Thanks for reaching out to us. There are some documents that were posted in the community which were not approved for external audiences in our public-facing forums, so they have been moved to a restricted area while they are under review for edits, which is why you are receiving the "Unauthorized" message. We apologize for the inconvenience during this process.

In the meantime, you may want to check out the Education Services space of the community for training, courses, and certification options, as well as help.qlik.com which has videos, tutorials, guides, and demos. Then if you need more detail or help on a particular topic while working through any of those resources, you can post your questions to the community for assistance.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Best regards,

Qlik Community Team

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Graham,

Thanks for reaching out to us. There are some documents that were posted in the community which were not approved for external audiences in our public-facing forums, so they have been moved to a restricted area while they are under review for edits, which is why you are receiving the "Unauthorized" message. We apologize for the inconvenience during this process.

In the meantime, you may want to check out the Education Services space of the community for training, courses, and certification options, as well as help.qlik.com which has videos, tutorials, guides, and demos. Then if you need more detail or help on a particular topic while working through any of those resources, you can post your questions to the community for assistance.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Best regards,

Qlik Community Team

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Graham,

Just to let you know, we have made the Qlik Sense Desktop - Comprehensive Qlik Build Tutorial available again due to popular demand. However, please note that this document is no longer being updated, so parts of it may be out of date. For the most current resources, visit the Qlik Continuous Classroom at http://qcc.qlik.com

Best regards,

Qlik Community Team

Not applicable
Author

Hi Jeremy

Thank you so much for replying to this and letting me know.

Very Helpful.

Regards

Graham