Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Section Access

Any one please provide the answer for the below question

how to provide security to row wise,column wise,object wise,sheet level,report level and document level?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Read this blog post: A Primer on Section Access

And search for answers to your questions using the search option at the top right of this page. This particular question has been asked and answered dozens of times.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Read this blog post: A Primer on Section Access

And search for answers to your questions using the search option at the top right of this page. This particular question has been asked and answered dozens of times.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

I have Two Bar charts,One shows Month wise sales details and other sows Year wise sales details,

I was created a button,

Question:When i click the button first time i want to hide the first bar chart(Month wise chart) and when i click the button second time i want to hide the second bar chart and displays first bar chart?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Fernando

I have Two Bar charts,One shows Month wise sales details and other sows Year wise sales details,

I was created a button,

Question:When i click the button first time i want to hide the first bar chart(Month wise chart) and when i click the button second time i want to hide the second bar chart and displays first bar chart?

fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi

You have to use variable to show and hide objects, see the attached to help you

Fernando K.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you Fernando