Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
upaliwije
Creator II
Creator II

Google Map in Qlikview

Hi Friends

I have created a QV document where I want to plot a Google Map (srikanaka) show my data in it. Kinldy help me do it I have attached my document here please

12 Replies
bindu_apte
Creator III
Creator III

vikasmahajan

you need to find out latitudes and longitudes for the above cities  and refer this link for more detailed to implement the Google map

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
Anil_Babu_Samineni

upaliwije

Simple Question - Where is your Google Map.

Try to create with following below.

PFA

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
upaliwije
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks

I tried but could not plot the map in my document. Can you pls update mu document with any latitudes and longitudes so that I can later update with correct latitudes and longitudes

bindu_apte
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

Please share the excel sheet which you are loading.

upaliwije
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Excel shhet is attached

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Upali, In Excel, There is no Srilanka. How do you expect to see the GP on Srilanka.. - Anil

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
bindu_apte
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

Check this.

upaliwije
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Tks

I have now updated the my QV document with the map and I do not konw how to apply this Latitude and Longtitude into it for the cities . Sample is given below  pls help me

branch                     latitude          longtitude

ATHURUGIRIYA6.87231980.000387
BAMBALAPITIYA6.88647379.856283
AKURANA7.36899980.613265
ANURADHAPURA8.34518580.388133