Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

login window

good afternoon

could help telling as this window can disappear in the access point login Annex image that is what I want to remove

thanks

greetings   

Luis Espinoza

Sin título.png

5 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Your document is probably using section access with fields USERID and PASSWORD. If you cannot find it in the regular script, check whether you have a hidden script.

Delete the Section Access area from your load script (or comment it out if you want to keep the code for future reference).and reload your document. The login prompt will go away.

Best,

Peter

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

good day pcammaert

maybe I did not explain well what I need is to leave the security section of access, but when you enter the access point security do not ask me this ... because users are already logged since entering the server be a little more hope understandable

Thank you
Luis Espinoza

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Section Access based on USERID & PASSWORD doesn't support Single Sign-On. You'll have to add security based on NTNAME which will be passed on from Windows and make the Login dialog disappear. Throw out all instances of USERID & PASSWORD from your Section Access table.

Best,

Peter

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

friend do that I do not help much ,

and review all the properties and nothing will

I have to check the server properties ?

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

This is not some configuration setting that you can change to make the login dialog go away. In your current document, Section Access has been implemented in the load script using USERID & PASSWORD fields. You need to change that code to use an NTNAME field instead. This is not something you can do out of the blue and without sufficient knowledge about Section Access and QlikView security.

If you do not understand what I'm talking about, maybe this article by HIC can help: A Primer on Section Access and the following explains the logic of Section Access and the different methods and properties (including the difference between Section Access using NTNAME on the one hand, and USERID & PASSWORD on the other hand): Introduction to Section Access

Best,

Peter