Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Governance | Statistic Dashboard

Hi,

New to Qlik.

I have 5 to 10 applications and I would like to create a statistic dashboard that shows who is using what application(s), the number of user per day, number of applications access daily, top user, top applications, average session, etc...

how do I get the raw data out of Qlik Governance in order to build such application?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MarcoWedel

you could binary load from the Governance Dashboard.

regards

Marco

View solution in original post

7 Replies
fescudero
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi Patricio,

Very nice question. I also would be interested to know if this can be done. I always access the Governance Dashboard to access that information myself. There is also a Place for the Governance Dashboard and the version 2.0 is in Beta as you can see here QlikView Governance Dashboard 2.0 Beta is now available

Thanks

MarcoWedel

you could binary load from the Governance Dashboard.

regards

Marco

Not applicable
Author

Hi Marco,

Thanks for the reply.

Could you please provide some instructions on how to do the binary load from the Governance QVW?

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

Just start your script with "binary" followed by the relative path to the Governance QVW (including the name of the QVW).

May you live in interesting times!
ramasaisaksoft

Hi Patric,

i hope u already downloaded Governance dashboard as per your QV version.

just open that file script and change the paths as per your file locations .

just fallow this installation

QlikView Governance Dashboard - Install and Configure - YouTube

fescudero
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi Patricio,

were you able to do it?

I've tried myself starting my script with:

binary ..\..\LIVE\Qlikview Production Documents\Governance Dashboard.qvw;

I did know about binary load, but didn't think it was possible to do it with the Governance Dashboard. Thanks @Onno van Knotsenburg

Not applicable
Author

Hi Francisco,

Yes, it worked. It brought in all the data model.

Now I'm trying to create a ListBox using field "DocName_session" and I only want one value.

For example, if the column/filed has: Tom, John, Jerry.  When I create the listbox I only want to show "John" and exclude the others.