Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Cohort for two Formulas

Hi All,

I need to do a Cohort Analysis likewise the one which was done by sunindia‌ attached at the bottom. This time I need to show the New Revenue and Churn. I need to show the Cust Internal ID which added new revenue and the IDs which churned. In order for one to find the new revenue and churn in the Excel sheet attached just remove the - hyphen from the filters of the columns and one will view the data.

Please provide insights.

Thanks,

Capture.PNG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Are we there now?

Capture.PNG

Quantity Expressions:

1) =Count(DISTINCT {<[New Revenue] = {'>0'}>} [Cust Internal ID])

2) =Count(DISTINCT {<Churn= {'>0'}>} [Cust Internal ID])

View solution in original post

24 Replies
sunny_talwar

Do you have a plan on how it is going to look?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny, thanks for the responding. This time the good part is we've been provided a months field so no need for a cross table. Something that looks like the below table. Lets start from there if it's possible please.

sunny_talwar

Month field is provided? Not sure what you mean? You don't need a pivot style table this time?

Not applicable
Author

In the Qlikview file attached you'll find the details. Please like the table below but this time no change in existing column.

Thanks,

Capture.PNG

sunny_talwar

Where would that number go then (I mean 'Change in Existing')?

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Sunny, I want something like the below. You can neglect change in existing column because it doesn't concern us in this report.

Capture.PNG

sunny_talwar

It would be easier if you can fill in the values you are expecting to see in each of those cells

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Sunny for instructing me on that, it actually made me realize my mistakes.

This is the depiction of the table in Qlik.

Please provide assistance.

Capture.PNG

sunny_talwar

Not sure how you are calculating the two Quantity fields, but the Dollar amount seems pretty straight forward:

Capture.PNG