Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

hyper link in dashboard

hi dears

is there any way in qlik view to lunch another thing?

i need two things:

1)i need to have some links in my charts, i want to click on the link and go to another document with the specification of this row of chart, something like this:

Branch NameSales
Branch 127000
Branch 230000
Branch 356000

and if the user clicked on sales link of branch 2 for example, he would be able to lunch another page or dashboard to see some other chart previously designed for this specific branch.

is this possible?(or something like this)

2)i have a sales application which uses a warehouse as data source, then i bring its data(in a aggregated form) to a qlikview application in web. i need to let user click on a link for example to go to the transactional application to see details of factors for example. is there any way to do it?

5 Replies
datanibbler
Champion
Champion

Hi Mana,

to 2) i don't have an idea how to do this - you will surely need a macro and I'm not sure this will work.

To 1) - maybe the function of document_chaining (it's an action you can lay on buttons or other objects) will help you. You can also launch a URL using an action (button or so) - that URL could be an app (seen in the Browser) and even a specific page.

You can pass any user selections with document_chaining and I think you can also do so with a URL - but only static if I'm not mistaken.

HTH

Best regards,

DataNibbler

sujeetsingh
Master III
Master III

You may also Have a look of this

Passing Parameters in a URL and Document Chaining

avinashelite

try like this in the Expression:

sum(sales) & '<url>' & 'Link'

and in the display select the link option

vikasmahajan

you can give this command  in load script

=Name & '<url>www.qlik.com'

Did you solution ????

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.