Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Quarter show only a month in bar chart

Dear Experts,

I have a problem with the quarterly balance show at the bar chart.

I normally join all the dates. Here is the code.

LOAD Date ,

month(Date) as Month,

if(len(Date)>0,'Q'&Ceil(Month(Date)/3)) as Quarter,

year(Date) as Year,

[Sr No.],

Customer_Account as [Customer Account],

[Old Customer Account],

Customer_Name as [Customer Name],

Balance,

Balance1,

Status

From

xx..\5.8.15.xlsx];

There have four dates of two months in Q3 but It only show two dates of a month in the bar chart. Let me know how to fix it.

Best Regards,

Kyaw Myo Tun

10 Replies
alexandros17
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Transform the graph in a table (in the general tab properties) and verify that values really are not displayed

Not applicable
Author

Dear Saccone,

Yes, It only show two dates of a month also in straight table. Let me know how to fix the problem.

Regards,

Kyaw

alexandros17
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Can you post your doc?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

how does your Dimension and expressions looks like

as i can see there are two months in Q3 with 4 Dates in total

please post more details

daniel_kusiak
Creator II
Creator II

Hi

Can you post your qvw?

If your data is sensitive look at this post - https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-6075

Not applicable
Author

Dear All,

My data is sensitive and I can't also download scrambling zip too. Let me explain on this. My dimensions are Customer Account and Customer Name group by cyclic & Date. Simply sum the Balance on expression because An account may have more than one Balance in a date. What I want to do is, If I select Q1, simply sum the balance by dates including in Q1(Jan,Feb,March) and want to show by each date like above bar chart. Hope to understand me.

Best Regards,

Kyaw

daniel_kusiak
Creator II
Creator II

Please look at the attached qvw. From your description it looks like that for me:

Not applicable
Author

Dear Daniel,

Sorry for late reply. But it only showed two dates(i have four dates of a quarter). Let me know, what's wrong with my chart of expression? One thing is, I don't want to calculate on Balance1.

Best Regard,

Kyaw

daniel_kusiak
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Kyaw, it's hard to help you without your qvw. Let's try like this - put some random data into your qvw and attach it. I'm sure then we will find solution for you.