Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ferha_jafri
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

How to check the server licence expiry date

Hello Everyone,

I want to know that how we can find the expiry date for Qlikview server , I am not concerned about the desktop licence lease I want to know the server installed on the client machine expiry date i.e till what time they could use it.

Thank you

Regards

Ferha

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

I'm not sure I understand your question.

On average, a QlikView server is not installed on a client machine but on server hardware. QlikView server only occasionally has a license that expires (mostly for evaluation) and you can check the expiration date in the QlikView Management Console on QMC->System->Licenses->QlikView Server->QlikView Server License in the text area in the middle (LEF). If the text area contains a TIMELIMIT entry, then your QlikView Server License is due to expire on the indicated date.

Peter

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

I'm not sure I understand your question.

On average, a QlikView server is not installed on a client machine but on server hardware. QlikView server only occasionally has a license that expires (mostly for evaluation) and you can check the expiration date in the QlikView Management Console on QMC->System->Licenses->QlikView Server->QlikView Server License in the text area in the middle (LEF). If the text area contains a TIMELIMIT entry, then your QlikView Server License is due to expire on the indicated date.

Peter