Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bobbydave
Creator III
Creator III

nPrinting Excel Report Output

Hey guys,

I have a excel report I am running in nPrinting which I have attached.

The tables I am loading have the tag cells hidden and instead I've created my own headers in the excel template so that I can have pre-adjusted my data once the table is loaded.

However, my problem is more on printing the report.

I have the report all set up with Print Area, with Margins, with everything so that the pages are to all be the same size when they go to print. But they are not coming out the same size.

I've attached the excel with dummy data.

Any one any ideas what I should be doing on my template to ensure that the tables once generated, will be all the same size.

If you go to Print Preview of the excel, you will understand the issue. Sizing is never the same.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Try setting the "Page Setup" to 1 page wide by 1000 tall.

This will force the output to fit into a single page wide and should help resolve the issue you're facing (see attached screen shot).

You will also need to go in to each page and set the appropriate orientation, margins and page size (A4 vs. 8 1/2 x 11...).

NB: The margins in your template are not the same for all sheets.

Hope this helps

Page Setup Excel.PNG

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable

Try setting the "Page Setup" to 1 page wide by 1000 tall.

This will force the output to fit into a single page wide and should help resolve the issue you're facing (see attached screen shot).

You will also need to go in to each page and set the appropriate orientation, margins and page size (A4 vs. 8 1/2 x 11...).

NB: The margins in your template are not the same for all sheets.

Hope this helps

Page Setup Excel.PNG

Frank_S
Support
Support

This stream is locked as the correct answer has been provided

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!