Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tinkerz1
Creator II
Creator II

How to change font size, font color, text format and shadow

Hi,

When I set up a chart with a single dimension and 'use first expression as label' is ticked to the title bar

How do I then use the expression tab to change font size, font color, text format and shadow.

If I unticked 'use first expression as label' how do I then change font,color etc

Thanks,

Neil.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Try like this

Chart Properties -> General -> Click Title Settings button-> Set Font size and color as required.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Jagan.

View solution in original post

17 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

In the right after expression your see Title Setting . you will get all the option there .

alexandros17
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Use Caption Tab anch check "Show Caption" and write your title in the box

buzzy996
Master II
Master II

u can get all those from by exploring the expression one way,like below but u have to write corresponding sysntax fo that in definition box.

font.PNG

else from font tab u can get some setting's like font style and size..from number tab u can set format.

tinkerz1
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Is there any example syntax for font, color, size and shadow?

Not applicable

Caption.JPGhi Neil background color - either use RGB or can use predefined color like LIGHTBLUE(). text color - same as above Text format - for bold - ='' ELSE go to Caption tab -> Click on Font top right corner. Regards Sandeepa

tinkerz1
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I type in

=Red()

to text color in expression and nothing, I am trying to change the below text to what is says in the title

QV pic.PNG

Not applicable

Hi Neil,

If you are talking about the caption

Neil.jpg

Regards,

KC

Not applicable

Please check in the attachment.

Not applicable

pfa