Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

sap connector manual required

I need a manual which include step by step description how  to fetch data from Sap into QV

4 Replies
fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi, do you have installed the sap connector? and the transport in sap?

do you extract info from querys? report? table?

ToniKautto
Employee
Employee

Your question is a bit vague, since it does not state what you current problem is.Please clarify if this does not answer your question. 

The first step is to install the "QlikView connector for use with SAP NetWeaver", which enables you to access and load data from SAP to QlikView. Overview of the connector capabilities can be found on qlik.com and this page also has a link to the connector's data sheet.

SAP® Business Intelligence (BI) Analysis - SAP Data Analysis | Qlik

The connector installers can be found on the Qlik download site. You might need different versions on the connector depending on your SAP system version. The connector package actually contains 7 different connectors, and you need to decide which one to use based on your business case and requirement.

On the download site you will also find the connector manuals which guide to the different connectors, and how to initiate them.

Make sure to read the connector manual before you start installing, so that you have confirmed that it is the right version for your deployment. The current release is 5.80 SR3.

NOTE: The connector requires a separate license in order to work, so if you do not have one please contact your Qlik sales representative in order to get one.

Not applicable
Author

Sap connector already installed in my system .I found the ReloadSAPDD  in following  path C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\Custom Data\QvSAPConnector\ScriptBuilder

As my manager told me,I open this ReloadSAPDD app and add the connection string with the SAP. when I do the test connection of QVSAP connector it was successful. But after that i reload the whole script it show an error message.My manager told me that ,we have to just add the Connection string into that that my default application present the Qliktech folder named ReloadSAPDD ,then it automatically fetch the data from the SAP.But It won't work.See the attachment of error for the your reference

Not applicable
Author

I have the same problem. You solved this problem?