Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Layout settings (layer etc) of an extension object?

Hi,

I am using the googlemaps marker extension object that are provided by alexandar. It is very useful and has helped me acquire my desired result. Now I need to hide and show the map based on few conditions. However, when I show the map, I need it to be on the top of all other object. I am not able to see any settings that can enable me force it to stay always on top. Can someone please help me how to achieve this

Regards

Arif

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Nicole-Smith

I posted this same question a couple months ago.  I never got an answer, but I can tell you my workaround.

When you are NOT in WebView, right click on the sheet, and go to Properties > Objects.  Find your extension object in the list (it may be listed as a bar chart or something random since QV doesn't actually know what it is), then go the properties of the object from there.  You should then be able to go to the layout tab and change the layer.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Nicole-Smith

I posted this same question a couple months ago.  I never got an answer, but I can tell you my workaround.

When you are NOT in WebView, right click on the sheet, and go to Properties > Objects.  Find your extension object in the list (it may be listed as a bar chart or something random since QV doesn't actually know what it is), then go the properties of the object from there.  You should then be able to go to the layout tab and change the layer.