Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT

Real Multi-Page Reports

Spartan27215
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Real Multi-Page Reports

The current PDF's that are generated during automation for generating reports is insufficient in that it is merely a snapshot of the screen. If there is scrollable object on the screen i.e. grd, pivot grid, the entire contents of the grid is NOT exported making this feature useless for paginated reports.

7 Comments
Brijesh
Contributor II
Contributor II

This functionality is a must-have. We are just starting to deploy Qlik but I cant imagine how folks can get around without this core functionality.

MKelly
Contributor
Contributor

We need this functionality.  Please include it in your roadmap

Stig
Contributor II
Contributor II

This functionality will be key for generating reports - the simple image of the screen display is not sufficient when generating reports for analysis purposes.

Andrew_Kruger
Employee
Employee

The Qlik Cloud reporting roadmap includes more advanced authoring report use cases - stay tuned!

Feel free to join us at this event, I am going to guess we'll cover this topic. https://pages.qlik.com/Community_Q_A.html?_ga=2.57840745.2119408082.1670598242-814972730.1667913775

Status changed to: Open - On Roadmap
Meghann_MacDonald

From now on, please track this idea from the Ideation portal. 

Link to new idea

Meghann

NOTE: Upon clicking this link 2 tabs may open - please feel free to close the one with a login page. If you only see 1 tab with the login page, please try clicking this link first: Authenticate me! then try the link above again. Ensure pop-up blocker is off.

Ideation
Explorer II
Explorer II

Status changed to: Closed - Archived