Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE

Qlik Sense SaaS When Exporting a table to PDF, PDF to include all table data rather than just what is visible on screen.

rob_insley
Partner - Contributor III

Qlik Sense SaaS When Exporting a table to PDF, PDF to include all table data rather than just what is visible on screen.

In Qlik Sense SaaS, the Download to PDF option on the table object, only downloads what the user can see on screen.

This is not very useful if there is additional information that needs a scroll bar to view.

It would be preferable to have an option that the PDF includes all data in the chart.

6 Comments
Ben_at_Kohls
Contributor III
Contributor III

Natural pagination based on what columns are viewable would be nice. I'm not worried so much about showing all the rows. Users should know to reduce the rows to something manageable prior to downloading the PDF. The inability to see all the columns in the download is very frustrating.

Carissa
Contributor
Contributor

I agree this is very frustrating. Having formatting options for PDF downloads would be great. 

Meghanlbv
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Agree, this is a roadblock to subscription adoption-the PDF sent only includes the columns shown on the screen, rather than all columns in the table. 

veronica1

Agree, I have more than one client that asked me for this.

Deepika
Contributor
Contributor

We are in need of this feature as well. Would want to see ability to export to PDF show/export all pages with Pagination.

Meghann_MacDonald

Hi all, thanks for the feedback here. I noticed that both this idea and https://community.qlik.com/t5/Suggest-an-Idea/Make-it-possible-to-print-a-whole-table-pivot-and-stra... cover the same request, and this was made earlier but that one is being tracked with "Collecting Feedback" status, so I'm going to close this as a duplicate and merge them. Please add likes and comments there as well, and your likes & comments here will be merged on our end.

Meghann

Status changed to: Closed - Duplicate