Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT

Improving the Hub & Catalog Navigation

richard_simpson
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Improving the Hub & Catalog Navigation

Wouldn't it be great if Qlik built features that have been available in the associative model since the start into the QS SaaS Hub (Catalog)?

I love that I can do a global (wild) search for apps, qvds & other types with similar names and that I can use quick filters such as Owner = Me or Others.

But I'd love to be able to specify a filter and then view those objects that I have excluded.

Example. I can filter to quickly see all apps (Type = App) that I own (Owner = You) and of course those that are in my Personal space can be viewed by filtering (Spaces = Personal). But what if I want to see all apps that I own that are not in my personal space? Yes, if I could choose to sort the list by Space then I could relatively easily analyse them. But without the sort option what would be really useful would be to select Space = Personal and then choose Space = <excluded> to see all Spaces other than my Personal.

Standard functionality that all Qlik users should be aware of and used to... but currently not available in the hub 😞 

Tags (3)
2 Comments
Meghann_MacDonald

From now on, please track this idea from the Ideation portal. 

Link to new idea

Meghann

NOTE: Upon clicking this link 2 tabs may open - please feel free to close the one with a login page. If you only see 1 tab with the login page, please try clicking this link first: Authenticate me! then try the link above again. Ensure pop-up blocker is off.

Ideation
Explorer II
Explorer II

Status changed to: Closed - Archived