cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ysiroong
Contributor III
Contributor III

QlikView Sankey Extension in Chrome

I have a QlikView Sankey extension installed.  Everything with the visualization works in QlikView desktop.  However, I can't get the charts to populate in Google Chrome browser.  It seems to work with Microsoft Internet Explorer and Edge, but Chrome, FireFox, and Opera are not able to load them.  

Has anyone been able to get it to work with Chrome?  I'm running one of the QV 12 releases.

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

I would recommend tracking down the person/group that wrote the extension to inquire of them if they are aware of issues with things, not sure anyone on Community is going to be of much help on this as we have no way of even knowing where you got the extension, so we could try to go test ourselves...

The only thing of which I wanted to be sure is you have the extension correctly installed to the QVServer, but you did say things work in a couple of browsers so I am assuming you do.  Best I could do is tell you to use the browser dev tools to try to see if you can get some further info that way on the ones not working...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.