Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
merry2018
Creator III
Creator III

Cockpit aufrufen ohne Authentifizierung im Accesspoint möglich?

Hallo Zusammen,

ich hätte eine Frage, ob es möglich ist ein Cockpit im Accesspoint anzuzeigen, ohne das einUser sich jedes Mal Authentifizieren muss mit seinem Benutzername und Passwort. Denn wir möchten ein Dashboard darstellen welches im Dauer Reload bei einer Maschine gezeigt werden soll und somit nicht ohne Anmeldung gewünscht ist, damit keine Usereingaben notwendig sind und es immer die aktuelle Stückzahl der Maschine zeigen kann.

Vielen dank für euere Unterstützung.

Grüße
Merry

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

Just a few ideas to investigate ... may that you change the way of the authentication from user + pw to SSO respectively to combine multiple ways of possible authentication. By SSO is no user-interaction needed and a regular set refresh-schedule within QlikView and/or the browser might be sufficient.

Another thought goes to the above described content and goal of the dashboard - if everything is fixed and no user-interaction is intended the dashboard might be controlled internally and this outside-monitor mirrored only the screen.

- Marcus 

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

You will need to have an account that can login to Qlik, and then you should be able to do this. You will need to set the the timeout to a higher value so the document doesn't time out from inactivity. You could also, uses a browser extenion to refresh the screen on a time base. 

Below is done using Google Translater

Hi,

Sie benötigen ein Konto, mit dem Sie sich bei Qlik anmelden können, und dann sollten Sie dazu in der Lage sein. Sie müssen die Zeitüberschreitung auf einen höheren Wert setzen, damit das Dokument bei Inaktivität keine Zeitüberschreitung erleidet. Sie könnten auch eine Browsererweiterung verwenden, um den Bildschirm auf Zeitbasis zu aktualisieren. .

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
merry2018
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi,

okay but if the Computer will do an restart, you have to login to Qlik again or? Do you know how hight you can set the timeout - over a day or maybe higher then a week? And is that timeout value than just for this cockpit or must i do it for all on the server if I will have it for one cockpit? 

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

You can setup Autologin using the link below.

https://www.itprotoday.com/windows-78/how-do-i-enable-autologon

I would think it would be better to use a browser refresher than to increase the timeout for everyone.  This is the one I use for testing.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tab-auto-refresh/oomoeacogjkolheacgdkkkhbjipaomkn?hl=en

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
merry2018
Creator III
Creator III
Author

ok, thank you.
I will have a look and see if this is a solution for our issue.

merry2018
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Da es sich bei uns um ein Firmennetzwerk handelt, kann ich leider nichts in der Registry hierzu anpassen. 
Gibt es noch eine andere Möglichkeit diese automatische Anmeldung zu erreichen? Über die Authentifizierung der Dokumente kann man dies ja leider nicht einrichten mit All User, aber gibt es dort von QlikView nicht noch eine Anpassungsmöglichkeit?

Über eine Hilfe wäre ich sehr Dankbar.

marcus_sommer

Just a few ideas to investigate ... may that you change the way of the authentication from user + pw to SSO respectively to combine multiple ways of possible authentication. By SSO is no user-interaction needed and a regular set refresh-schedule within QlikView and/or the browser might be sufficient.

Another thought goes to the above described content and goal of the dashboard - if everything is fixed and no user-interaction is intended the dashboard might be controlled internally and this outside-monitor mirrored only the screen.

- Marcus