Announcements
Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

upgrade qv 9 to 10

I am having trouble with creating and deploying qlickview 10.msi to our clients.
I have extracted the QlikView_ver_10r2 Swe_x86.msi file from QlikViewDesktop_x86Setup_Swe ver 10 r2.exe
When I am about to make a mst file (using InstallTailor) with all the answers during the installation I get the first error message.

"This package does not support hiding dialogs". no biggie, think I got the same message when I did it with qv9 two years ago.

I finish the mst file and copies both the msi and the mst to our depoy directory.

The main problem occurs when I try to add the files to the windows 2003 active directory group policy.
I receive the following errors.

Error id: 101 Software Installation encountered the following error: Error applying transforms.
Verify that the specified transform paths are valid.
And
Error id: 110 Software Installation was unable to generate the script for \\srvname\deploy$\QlikView\QlikView_ver_10r2_Swe_x86.msi.
The following error was encountered: Error applying transforms. Verify that the specified transform paths are valid.

Its the same gpo as I used when deploying QV9, the same path, the same directory.

Any advice what to do next or how to make this work?

Best regards

0 Replies