cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
suryaa30
Creator II
Creator II

traffic light in straight table

in below table i would want Amber if CY-PY=0 and GREEN if CY-PY>0 and RED if CY-PY<0

there should be only one light and not three. as in if its green then the other two greys should not be there. single circle.

What should the expression be and what should the gauge settings be? I am not aware of the bounds in gauge settings.

And can we bring the traffic light next to a value and not as a separate column?

Capture.JPG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

May be helpful read Here: Gauges – QLIKIES

Using inbuilt LED images would be better option to show this traffic light display. use something like this:

Expression for Growth

= IF(CY/PY = 0.00, 'qmem://<bundled>/BuiltIn/led_o.png', IF(CY/PY > 0.00,'qmem://<bundled>/BuiltIn/led_g.png', IF(CY/PY < 0.00, 'qmem://<bundled>/BuiltIn/led_r.png')))

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

7 Replies
vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Are you looking for something like this?

Capture.PNG

maxgro
MVP
MVP

try to check the gauge properties,

Indicator Mode

Segments Setup

1.png

suryaa30
Creator II
Creator II
Author

‌yes

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

May be helpful read Here: Gauges – QLIKIES

Using inbuilt LED images would be better option to show this traffic light display. use something like this:

Expression for Growth

= IF(CY/PY = 0.00, 'qmem://<bundled>/BuiltIn/led_o.png', IF(CY/PY > 0.00,'qmem://<bundled>/BuiltIn/led_g.png', IF(CY/PY < 0.00, 'qmem://<bundled>/BuiltIn/led_r.png')))

Capture.PNG

suryaa30
Creator II
Creator II
Author

IS IT POSSIBLE TO MAKE A SELECTION ON THE TRAFFIC LIGHT SOMEHOW? For example i click on red and all related red are selected?  also can i merge the value and the light together? the last two columns

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Unfortunately we do not have that facility to have value and Led Light in the same column coz if you see below we can select only one of them from the display options, i doubt if we have that option, hence new column.

Capture.PNG

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Ok may be you can create a flag in your script like

load *, IF(CY/PY = 0.00, 1, IF(CY/PY > 0.00, 2, IF(CY/PY < 0.0, 3))) AS ColorFlag inline [

Retendor, CY, PY

A,12,0

B,0,8

C,4,4

D,4,3

E,6,9

F,8,3

G,4,7

H,1,-4

];

Then use this color flag in a list box like below:

Add a dimension as expression

= Pick(Match(ColorFlag, 1, 2, 3), 'qmem://<bundled>/BuiltIn/led_o.png', 'qmem://<bundled>/BuiltIn/led_g.png', 'qmem://<bundled>/BuiltIn/led_r.png')

In Presentation tab Image Options select Image as representation and Image Formatting as Keep Aspect. You will have like this:

Capture.PNG