Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

"Show All Sheets and Objects" cannot be unchecked

Dear Friends,

I have document which is developed by another developer. I want to add some charts whith a conditional show. How ever I cannot uncheck the Show all sheet and objects selection from the Document Properties>Security tab.

How can I uncheck it? Are there any special protection that prevents to uncheck it?

Hope to hear you soon.

Kind Regards,

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Asim,

There should not be any problem unchecking it . Are you using a licensed version ?.

Regards,

Chakravarthy.

Not applicable
Author

Dear Chakravarthy,

Thanks for your reply. I have enterprise license. It is very strange issue. I can uncheck it and press apply & Ok buttons. Then I open the security settings again and it's checked automatically.

I don't understand the reason. I can do it on other files without any problem.

Kind Regards,

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I had the same problem with one files when I was using v9. I had to copy the script and all the objects to a new document to fix it.

I am using v10 now and the problem hasn't came up anymore.

What version ar you using?

frankhuning
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Dennis,

Not really an issue for you anymore, but I want to let you know that I ran into the same problem. It was impossible for me to save my check/uncheck action for "Show all sheets and object". At least by using the GUI (Settings ->  Document properties -> etc.). But I found out that Ctrl+Shift+s is still working. I guess it's bug in Qlikview. We are using version 10.00.8815.6 SR1 64 bits.

regards

Frank Huning